Friday 30 March 2012

FINALS

This is my final that I am planning to print off. I chose to print this one becuase alot of photoshop work went into making it, and I got the idea from artist research, which shows good contextual research. I like this image overall and think it looks quite professional, similar to the image I got the idea from, yet very different at the same time. The details on how I made this image are in the first post about it.


This is another of my finals that I am not printing. I chose this one as a final because I like the simplistic look of it, and the way you dont associate headphones and cars, making the audience look twice to find out what its about. I also like how well the headphones have been edited to look like the wheels, at a glance you may not notice, and I definitely think that if the wires of the headphone were not there, it would be hard to notice the strange wheels. The details of how I made this are on the original post.


I chose this as a final becuase I think it shows alot of different techniques. It involved photogaprhing, printing, tracing, scanning and photohoop skills, with a slight bit of hand drawing in there aswell. It is not my favouite image but I think that I achieved what I wanted to quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment