Tuesday 27 March 2012

Finley recreation



This is my recreation of Jeff Finleys concert advert, all of the images used in this ad are from the internet, none of my own photgraphs. Alltogether there are 2 different imagews, the background and the little girl with the umbrella. The image consists of 11 layers, and 5 colour changing layers such as 'brightness/contrast' and 'hue/saturation'. I used the background layer of the hills, then used content aware fill tool to add nearly all of the sky, from the girls foot upwards. Then the scond layer was the girl holding the umbrella, which I cut out from another image, then I added an old film layer and changed the blending mode to overlay, to give the desired effect, then next two layers were the blemishes on the image, the circles, which I added with a brush and changed the opacity. Then the other layers were for the text. I quite like the way this image has tuned out, I think that I recreated the feel of the original advert well and used alot of my photoshop skills to produce this.  



These are the two original images that I used for the final image. I flipped both images, I think that it is hard to tell that the final image is composited from these two images.

No comments:

Post a Comment