Monday 27 February 2012

The Sun

This is an image I created in Photoshop, I'm not a fan of this particular image but I think that it is important to try out different techniques and ideas before starting progress on the image manipulation that I am interested in. For this image I scanned in the background newspaper, copied an image of a cityscape from google images, erased the sky on the image and pinned a black layer over the original cityscape to make the silhouette. I copied the logo of The Sun from google images and warped it on Photoshop to make it look circular, then turned the hardness of a circular brush to zero to and brushed behind the sun to make it glow, then brushed lines using the same brush to show the heat of the sun and turned that layer to 8% opacity. All together this image is made from 3 images and one brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment